Top 3 Golf Reads // 5.27.2020

OPENING SHOT

Charles Barkley makes golf broadcasts so much better. Golf announcers are for the most part very predictable.

If someone snapped up Chuck to announce more regularly during live golf events, it would be a massively successful move.


TODAY'S TOP 3

How to avoid Tom Brady’s rules confusion from The Match II at Medalist
Tom Brady had a roller coaster ride during The Match II, including some rules confusion. Here’s how to avoid his embarrassing moment at Medalist.
On Mishits and Melancholy — Lying Four
As of late March, 45 percent of Americans reported that the COVID-19 pandemic had created a negative impact on their mental health. Who the hell are the other 55 percent?
What putter is right for you? Take this personality test to find out | National Club Golfer
Has your brain picked out your new putter before you’ve even tried it? Take this test to see which is right for you

WOMEN IN GOLF // EMILY FAULKNER

Emily excelled as a junior golfer, earning a spot on the United States World Team. Her junior golf performance propelled her into a successful collegiate career at both  Florida Atlantic and The University of Alabama.

More recently, she has expanded into social media both for her personal brand and GolfTrainingAids.com.  For more images and an extended, bio, click here.

You can follow Emily on Instagram @golfergirlem + @golftrainingaids.   To see her five favorite training aids, click here.

Get the Top 3 Delivered

Three entertaining golf stories, manually sourced (no bots or algorithms), delivered to your inbox every afternoon, for free.

.
Still not sold? Browse some recent issues.
You've successfully subscribed to An independent golf media brand
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to An independent golf media brand
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.