Hope all is well and thank you for considering GolfHound.
GolfHound curates all things golf across multiple channels. The Top 3 Reads is our digital offering and was our first project. Four years later it's still going strong sending to a golf obsessed audience 260 times a year.
In 2019, we added a second channel with the launch of our TV stream that runs inside resort and public golf course clubhouses. Think ChiveTV for golf.
2021 will see the launch of a weekly "best of thew week" radio show that will curate audio from multiple golf specific podcast contributors.
We only work with a single sponsor each year.
The goal is help our audience build a relationship with your brand, via messaging across all of channels and with high frequency.
Let me know if I can assist with any questions or if you have interest in learning about the next step.
Dave Macpherson, Founder
About the audience
- 92% male
- 25+ rounds played annually
- Average age 47
- HHI >$110k
- On average, they will spend $3,100 on their game this year
- On average, they will read 79 issues of the newsletter this year
- 60% are dog owners
- Email newsletter reaches 50,000 every Monday - Friday. Open rate above 15%
- TV channel reaches 2 million a year, during business hours at partner clubs
- Radio to air one hour every Saturday morning in 6 key markets
- Logo and tagline branding (with outbound URL) within the masthead of every 2021 issue.
- Six (6) dedicated emails send to the entire audience
- Custom benefit: We will add the Halo collar to our Hound Icon within the masthead to further drive branding
- 90 second commerical currently posted on the Halo site (or any future video) shown twice per hour.
- Custom benefit: Special "dogs on course" video category playing split screen with Halo branding.
- Two (2) 30 second commerical spots during every show
- Custom benefit: Live read at the start of every show with custom messaging provided by Halo.
Custom: "Golf Dogs of the Year" Ranking
When you see a golf course superintendent riding around the course, you likley will also see their dog sitting right next to them. They go hand and hand. We work with our superintendent partners to submit pictures of their dogs to be considered for the Golf Dog's of the Year List, sponored by Halo.
- Finalist images will be posted to Halo website for voting
- Voting will be driven across all GolfHound media channels
- Special GolfHound newsletter issue created around the winners
- Halo's "Golf Dogs of the Year" ranking promoted on TheBark.com